Saturday 1 December 2012

Grey Squirrels Part III

Sorry, it's another Grey Squirrel blog. You're probably all getting bored of these now but its kind of a little project at the moment for me. I promise to do a different animal on my next blog...

So this week I decided to take a different approach with the photographs and went for macro shots, getting up close and personal with the tame beasts... This required the squirrels to be willing to hang around me at close quarters which is where the magic of peanuts came in. I basically surrounded myself in peanuts, they were all over the grass, all over me and some in my lens hood to attract the squirrels just that little bit closer. 

I hope you like them, they aren't as good as last weeks, in my opinion, but I do like them!!










I also tried to take an extreme close up of one squirrels foot, don't ask why but I did it anyway, don't ask how either...


For these photos I used my Canon 100mm L macro lens which worked really well and didn't let down...

No comments:

Post a Comment